I posted about this Larch recently. It’s the latest addition to my collection. Originally a landscape with a rock in the pot, I removed the rock and have now wired the tree into it’s new shape. Next step will be a repot. I can see a few problems with the roots and fitting them into an appropriately sized pot. I think I have one for the job but time will tell.
This is the before shot
This is it after wiring and shaping. I have removed a heavy front branch that was blocking some of the real character exhibited in the trunk line. A small jin created but this may be removed soon. I’ve just left it for now to consider.A lot of thinning out done and many smaller but overly heavy branches removed.
A slightly different angle that shows the trunk line a little better.