I’ve shown this one before but I asked Peter Warren for his view on it and we changed the angle a touch and removed two branches. Oh, and we made the back the front 🙂
This was it before wiring. The first one was my chosen front. The main reason for this choice was to hide the chop mark.
This was the back that I had discounted. You can see the chop that I was avoiding.
This was my styling.
Peter said that many people, obviously me included, can get hung up on one particular fault. The chop is hard to see and he didn’t see it as a big problem. He pointed out that the major bend in the trunk was easier on the eye from the chop side. With a slight change of angle and a few minor branches removed….
He had a few minor concerns over the slight yellow tinge. This years rainfall has seen many of the micro nutrients being leeched from the soil. He suggested a feed with seaweed extract and better control of the watering by placing it in the greenhouse for the Winter.