After two days of crappy weather, I ventured up to the back of the garden to see what state my trees were in. Heavy rain and high winds had been constant on Monday and Tuesday.
This is what I found. Two trees had been blown off a bench and one had smashed a pot. That’s the bad news, the good news is that they weren’t mine!!
Not really good news as I felt rather guilty as these trees and a few others are in my care for a few weeks while Brian is away on holiday.
A quick check of my pot stash and I found a suitable replacement for the Trident. I transferred it over but it will need a proper repot in the Spring. I actually prefer the new pot to the old one.